The AAGO Community serves to give members an opportunity to share, collaborate, and engage with one another through an online medium. The AAGO Community is intended to spur member-to-member Q&A discussions in a collaborative environment. Please note, opinions and views expressed within the Community's discussion groups are solely those of their authors and do not in any way represent those of AAGO.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION FOUND BELOW CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE AAGO COMMUNITY FORUM, AS THE USE OF THE FORUM CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER AND RULES
DISCLAIMER: The AAGO Community Forum along with its associated discussion groups and subsets (hereinafter collectively referred to as a "Forum") are provided to encourage apartment industry related discussion(s) and collaboration between AAGO members ("User(s)").
Discussion content reflects the views of the User(s) only. AAGO bears no responsibility for the accuracy of User comments and will bear no responsibility or legal liability for User discussion(s) or postings. AAGO does not endorse or in any way confirm the accuracy, completeness, or validity of User comments or postings on the Forum. Use of the Forum is at User's own risk.
AAGO Reserves the right to remove posts deemed offensive without notice, and the right to ban anyone who violates the Forum rules. Further, AAGO reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to determine whether Users can join Forum or discussion group(s) that fall outside of their career scope.
THE RULES OUTLINED BELOW GOVERN THE AAGO COMMUNITY FORUM.
1. User agrees not to use any obscene or offensive language or to post any material that is defamatory, abusive, or hateful towards individuals, companies or apartment communities, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized/unsolicited advertising, invades anyone's privacy, or encourages or engages in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or otherwise violate any laws, including but not limited to antitrust laws.
2. Users are responsible for ensuring any material that they post to the Forum does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.3. Users shall not falsely claim to possess or assert authority, qualifications, or credentials or dispense unqualified professional advice, including but not limited to legal advice.
4. Violation(s) of Forum rules may result in the following actions being taken:
· First violation may result in the issuance of a warning to User;
· Second violation may result in User suspension from the forum for 60 days;
· Third violation may result in Users being permanently banned from the Forum.
Despite the foregoing, AAGO reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to impose more or less stringent action(s) depending upon the nature and severity of User’s violation(s), including but not limited to, permanently banning User for a first violation(s).
If you have any questions, suggestions, problems, or commentary in reference to the AAGO Community, please contact AAGO via email.