In the era of social media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, you name it, it can be difficult to find credible sources and information you can trust.
Enter AAGO Community- A social platform designed specifically for you! The Apartment Association of Greater Orlando (AAGO) launched its very own social media platform in hopes of giving members their very own spot on the web to engage, learn, share, and connect with other industry professionals.
Features of the AAGO Community
- Access to Community Discussion Forums
- Customizable Email Discussion Notifications
- Access to Group Resources, News, Events, Links
- Chate One-on-One with Fellow Group Members
How To Connect
- Log into AAGO Community at http://community.aago.org/ using your current AAGO member login credentials.
- Update your profile (aad your photo!) by clicking My Profile.
- View the groups you are in by clicking My Groups.
- Search for other member-to-member discussion groups by clicking Find Groups to Join.
- Start a discussion by clicking Post New Discussion from the Discussions tab of any group you are a part of.
- Reply to a discussion by clicking Reply… from within the discussion online OR by replying to a discussion email notification.